Monday 16 June 2014

Lucky little me!

A very quick post for you all today. Today I want to talk about Gradience Yarns. Sam runs both an Etsy shop and a Facebook page, and was running a competition on the latter, shortly before I went away. I was thrilled to win a skein of her yarn, in lace weight on her merino/silk blend base.

It arrived while I was away and what lovely post to come home to. So I am writing this post as a thank you to Sam for the lovely yarn, and extras:


I am not sure what this will be yet, but I am erring towards a little light layering top or shrug because its so lush! My favourite shrug to wear is a similar blend, light but warm. I may be reprising the pattern.

I am saving my pennies for some of her lovely yarn because she has to be one of the very few dyers in the UK with true gradient yarns (hence the shop name), which I adore. Of course she also does gorgeous variegated yarns as you can see above, and semi solids too. She also sells hand knit shawls made from her gradient yarns which are to die for! You really should go check her shop out to drool at all the pretty! And of course, treat yourselves!

Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment